Mother is the first teacher and a first school of child from where he learns the basic societal rules and regulations.
We have provided 10 lines on My Mother so that you can understand the importance of mother in your life.
10) When we come late than expected, her eyes always peep out of the door during the time of waiting.
We have provided another set of 10 lines on my mother.
To give you a better overall experience, we want to provide relevant ads that are more useful to you.
For example, when you search for a film, we use your search information and location to show the most relevant cinemas near you.
3) My mother is a gift of god with motherhood and affection towards her child.
4) She is the one on whom I can completely rely and depend upon.
4) She is an important link of the family which connects all the family members together.
5) She takes care of all the members of the family and she knows the needs and wants of every member very well.